Tuesday 12 April 2011

Crash this!

If I lived in the USA I would spend a lot of time in a Home Depot or Totem, in hopes that I would run into a beautiful man with a video camera who asked me if I can take him home with me.  And then I would take him home with me.  

If you are not familiar with the bath/kitchen/house/yard crashers shows on HGTV or DIY or whatever network they are on - that is exactly what happens and that is exactly what I need.  

The

Let me introduce to you...the downstairs bathroom.

From the outside - the previous owners LOVED shiny panelling.
The toilet.  I know that it looks scarier because it is so dirty, but I am not lying when I say it is so gross and I probably have not stood fully in this bathroom ever.

 The second photo was actually taken from above - not inside the bathroom.  How you ask?  Well, the downstairs bathroom only has a partial wall!  There is no need for a fan folks - the smelly air can just flow freely into the rest of the basement.

So right now you may be wondering if there is a sink to wash your hands after making the air all smelly.
 

There is!  This time however, made out of particle board.

So now you see why I need the assistance of those beautiful people with video cameras at home improvement stores.  Not only do they do a smashing job, they do it all for FREE!  With a trip to New Zealand in the works for next year, we cannot afford this renovation for a while!

Candace




No comments:

Post a Comment