Sunday 10 April 2011

Welcome!

Approximately 5 years ago I met my husband.  I always figured I would be marrying a farmer with lots of cows and land, but instead I settled for a landscaper (I love you steve!).  My husband started his own landscaping company quickly after we started dating and it has been growing ever since.  We got married in October 2009 and bought a small farm in January 2010 with two old houses and blank canvas yard waiting for us to make it beautiful.  We fixed up the house so it was livable and moved in March 2010.  It has now been one year and our landscaping has since consisted of mowing down the large tree-like weeds that seem to sprout out throughout our front and back yard.  Steve has promised me that he will schedule our yard into his busy schedule this year.  I am quite excited to have a patio to sit on rather than the ruminants of a torn down garage foundation!  

With this blog I hope to give you a view of Steve's landscaping projects, before and after pictures, landscaping tips (which I will get from the boy's of course), as well as some of my own home & garden projects.  I am so excited for the summer coming up and am hoping that it is much much warmer than last summer.  

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment